Replacing your G driver's license when moving from Toronto to Vancouver. Ontario to British Columbia

If you are moving from Toronto to Vancouver, then you need to:
  • Get Driver License History(DLH) form Ontario (write a letter)
  • Translate your country's driver's license into English with a certified British Columbia translator. Translations from translators from Ontario are not accepted.
  • Book an appointment at ICBC online

replacing driving licence